Having Rocky Bleier come to our school was more than just another school assembly that everyone uses to get out of class. To me, this one was special. I could somewhat feel that Rocky and I weren’t very different. I don’t have the most normal, easiest life or a perfect family, but I do have a team. We are far from the best statistically and we are far from professional basketball players, but these girls are golden. They stick up for each other and are always there when you need them. This year we had the determination, loyalty and heart to pull it together and earn a few wins. Rocky Bleier is a very impressionable person. His presentation has impacted my life now and will affect me for many years.
$1 Million Capital Campaign
Become a Builder of Our Future
Help support our efforts to reach more students across America.
Captial Campaign Priorities
- To improve and enhance the Quarterbacks of Life® Student Success and Leadership Program, developing newly designed teaching materials, additional Quarterbacks of Life® stories, and a user-friendly delivery tool for educators
- To deliver this powerful educational program to 100 schools (50,000 students) across Pennsylvania, including unique school assembly programs
- To provide a student experience unmatched through this innovative curriculum created by educators for educators, and inspirational and motivational school assembly programs presented by Quarterbacks of Life®
- To produce and preserve the stories of Quarterbacks of Life®
- To support the QBOL™/ NASA Annual Event
- To ensure that students are college, career, and life-ready so they can achieve success in all that they do
Of our $1 million goal, we've raised:
Beating the Odds Foundation gratefully acknowledges the following organizations and individuals who generously contributed to the Capital Campaign.
US Foods (Altoona/ Greensburg Division)
Baily Insurance Agency & The Baily Family
Keller Engineers, Inc.